Friday, August 5, 2011

Wild For You



I don't own alot animal print things, but that doesn't mean that I don't like it. I think
that in my whole closet I have one shirt and thats it. These are a couple of 
pieces that I like. Both in the tribal/aztec way AND in the 
animal print selection. This I think would look nice just to lounge
around in when going somewhere where you dont
have to be all dressed up.
1. Buckle - $21 Aztec Henley Tank

2. River Island- $22 Turquoise Agate Ring

3. Marc by Marc Jacobs- $50 Predator Hair Clip
4. Topshop- $70 Jade Animal Print Shorts

5. PacSun- $10 Feather Hair Clip

6. Miss Selfridge- $74 Black & Creme Cardigan

7. Lucky Brand- $35 Peacock Earrings

8. Tilly's- $25 Wolf Tee

9. Topshop- $60 Scalloped Jean Shorts

10. Miss Selfridge- $41 Animal Print Vest

11. All Saints- $40 Godiva Tee

12. Betsey Johnson- $130 Leopard Heel

13. Naughty Monkey- $85 Woven Sandal

14. ModeKungen- $64 Leopard Shorts

(Steve Madden- $90 Leather Sandal)
(unnumbered)
Photoshop by Matthew Shriver

No comments:

Post a Comment