Friday, September 16, 2011
1. Eating a piece of pie for breakfast is NOT breakfast. Sure you can do it, but I'm pretty sure you're going to end up feeling like one of those sad/groggy planets on the Jimmy Deans commercials.
2. A puppy is all you need to fix your problems......... well..... .. not really, but it'll cheer you up!
3. If I can resist shopping for TWO WEEKS then I'm pretty sure that you can do it too ♥
4. Don't paint your nails yellow. It just looks like you have pee on your hands or something. Unless, you can really pull of the yellow look. Which I can't.
5. Its obvious that Forever 21 either wants you to show your underwear through skirts or buy the slips that they sell and make even more money........ (like I don't already shop there enough.)
6. Its always important to look the date that is printed on a letter/card/flyer, because you might be wanting to go to coffee bean and taste their new flavors for free .... and then realize that it was actually the day before :(.
7. I just realized it was friday.....
8. When someone says that they don't drink, they can either be telling the complete truth or be completely lying and then get really drunk that same night.
9. I don't necessarily think that you need to break your heels in. I'm pretty sure you have to break your feet in.
10. Always remember that I ♥ You.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
1. When you think that you're normal .... and then you realize that you're not and are a freak.... you end up feeling really really small. Apparently INFJ personalities only make up 1.5% of the whole population, and four other groups/types of people that are super anal and/or boring make up for 10-15% of the whole U.S each!
2. Never give up! Never surrender!
3. Doing things ahead of time doesn't assure you that you wont get stressed. Like packing something the night before and then forgetting about it the next morning until you figure out that you left that said something.
4. Its ok to give in to something ,sometimes. According to my husband, when we were at Forever 21, he knows that I can't help myself from buying something.
5. Pink food tastes wayyyyyyyy better than purple food. Purple food just tastes like soap.
6. Rock climbing for 5 minutes will kill you the day after, and you can possibly even hit your face on one of the rocks while you're climbing!.......... but you should still try it!
7. You know how when you were a kid you would swing really high and then jump off? Yeah? .... well don't do it when you're a grown up because when you land you will break your legs! I tried it...... and it hurt reeeaaalllly bad.
8. Patience is a virtue..... but instant gratification is better :)
9. Don't be scared to dye your hair! You can ALWAYS fix it by going darker :)
10. You can be 24 and have a nightlight. Its OK.
Monday, September 5, 2011
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Saturday, September 3, 2011
This is a tutorial by Geri Hirsch @ BecauseImAddicted.com. I love how this shows you how to get that flawless look when you're using bold colored lipsticks!!! I was going to keep this all to myself but that was just too selfish! I hope you enjoy! Now go buy a lipstick and do this thing!!!
Friday, September 2, 2011
Thursday, September 1, 2011
1. A nacho casserole is essentially nachos in a glass dish that you put in the oven. I guess it just makes you feel like you're doing something interesting in the kitchen :)
2. BE NICE! Because when you're old and fat, karma is going to come around and kill you for being mean to everybody you knew in your life!!!
3. Everybody gets run over.... ok well maybe not EVERYBODY .... but if you walk alot then your chances are pretty high. Its just a matter of time! :(
4. Everytime you drop your phone, it will hate you more and more to the point that it will no longer want to do anything for you. People are the same way..... but instead of dropping its yelling.
5. You will ultimately grow up to be two things and two things only:::: a nice/funny old person or a mean/cranky old person..... Let's think about this shall we? .....
6. Don't freak out. Don't freak out. Don't freak out. Everything falls into its place after a while so its going to be OK :)
7. Horrible people are ALWAYS friends with horrible people... Its the way of life.
8. Finding money that you didn't even think you had are like bonus points!!!!!!
9. If you haven't seen Adventure Time I highly recommend that you do! I'm barely catching up on all the episodes I missed and it makes my day!!! :)
10. Sometimes facing your fears by watching a TV show is therapeutic in some strange way. Its both entertaining and a serious wake up call.
UPDATE::: In my last post of (in parentheses), I mentioned that someone stole my tupperware. Today..... I found them! YES! It was my mean face of an uncle that stole my precious tupperware! He didn't just bring one of them back, but TWO! So today, I will retrieve them!
Sorry that I've been away. Its just been really busy with work and now I'm moving so its just hectic and I havent found any time to work on postings. I get home and usually pass out or I'm super busy at work so I dont get any spare time to complete a post. :( I hate not posting so I promise I'm going to try and post a couple of things really soon :)
I miss you ♥
I miss you ♥