Friday, September 16, 2011

(in parentheses) P45

Tokyo Heels / Colville-Andersen


1. Eating a piece of pie for breakfast is NOT  breakfast. Sure you can do it, but I'm pretty sure you're going to end up feeling like one of those sad/groggy planets on the Jimmy Deans commercials.

2. A puppy is all you need to fix your problems......... well..... .. not really, but it'll cheer you up!

3. If I can resist shopping for TWO WEEKS then I'm pretty sure that you can do it too ♥

4. Don't paint your nails yellow. It just looks like you have pee on your hands or something. Unless, you can really pull of the yellow look. Which I can't.

5. Its obvious that Forever 21 either wants you to show your underwear through skirts or buy the slips that they sell and make even more money........ (like I don't already shop there enough.)

6. Its always important to look the date that is printed on a letter/card/flyer, because you might be wanting to go to coffee bean and taste their new flavors for free .... and then  realize that it was actually the day before :(.

7. I just realized it was friday.....

8. When someone says that they don't drink, they can either be telling the complete  truth or be completely lying and then get really drunk that same night.

9. I don't necessarily think that you need to break your heels in. I'm pretty sure you have to break your feet in.

10. Always remember that I ♥ You.

No comments:

Post a Comment