Thursday, November 11, 2010
(in parentheses) p6
1. Make sure that you know the calories of whatever you eat..... because you might find out that you've been unknowingly eating 430 calories on a donut that you get twice a week for the past two years. yeah..
2. Don't watch The Walking Dead before you go to bed. Not even a little.... because you'll have zombie nightmares.
3. Have all your essentials ready and with you, like your phone charger. Just in case you knock out the night before and forget to charge it.
4. Sleep talking is embarrassing.... but totally hilarious for the people that hear you.
5. Take care of yourself. ALWAYS! Its always more important to take care of your health, that way you won't be as screwed up when you're 65. If you make it.
6. The longer it takes you and the harder the struggle makes the accomplishment so much more rewarding.
7. Don't forget your pleases and thankyous.
8. If you're doing something that you shouldn't be doing, be prepared to get caught. If you do get caught be prepared with a way of getting out.
9. If you buy a pair of black jeans. Don't expect them to be as black after you wash them.
10. ONLY go into a pet store if you're going to buy something and you have the money. If you don't you'll come out disappointed and lonely.......