Monday, March 28, 2011

(in parentheses) P24

Unconfined Aspirations


1. If you had a bad feeling that something bad is going to happen, and then something does happen, you cant really help but to say i told you so...

2. When you want to make someone feel special and happy, flowers are always a wonderful gesture. If you dont want to give cut flowers then just give a nice tiny pot :)

3. I TOTALLY wish i could have pink hair!!!!!!

4. If someone breaks your scissors, you break their jaw! jk.... no not really

5. You should totally buy a super rad shade of lipstick! It'll make you feel awesome!!!!!

6. Never settle for anything less than what you really want.

 7. Inhaling paint thinner for 2 whole days is NEVER healthy for you. So please dont do it!

8. Becareful when you're cooking. You dont want to burn yourself or have oil splatter all over your hands and make them hurt :( ouchies....

9. If you ever want to play WordsWithFriends with me... look me up @ ifiwasasong. I love to play!

10. I hope you brush your teeth at least once a day... because i knew a girl who sometimes would go a WHOLE week withought brushing... and it would make me sick when she wanted to eat some of my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment