Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cut My Heart Out


I absolutely love anything that has a cut out!
 I actually have the skimmers from Kimchi Blue and they are the best! I know that the
pants dont really have cutouts but i still liked them and they would be great 
  to pair them with a nice cut out shirt. All these things are fun and flirty without showing
a great deal of skin. :) I think they're also going to be great
during this coming spring and summer!!!!

1. Miss Selfridge-$73 Wide Leg Belted Trouser

2. Topshop- $20 Abstract Ring

3. Ruche- $40 Cut Out Skirt

4. Miss Selfridge- $62 High Waisted Slouchy Pant

5. Kimchi Blue- $34 Laser Cut Peep Toe Skimmer

6. Preen Line- $460 Metallic Knitted Sweater


8. Modcloth- $50 Glovettes

9. Aldo- $110 Krone Color Shoe

10. Nasty Gal- $140 I Heart Cut Out Dress

11. Marc By Marc Jacobs- $38 Daisy Cut Out Earrings

12. LNA- $45 Fishbone Cut Shirt

13. Messeca Colbee- $169 Heel Cut Wedge

14 Delias- $40 Pointelle Cardigan

15. Tarnish- $32 Tarnish Bracelet

Photoshop by Matthew Shriver

No comments:

Post a Comment