Thursday, January 20, 2011

(in parentheses) p15





For the past two weeks I've been in a horrible state of mind. I've had anxiety from being very angry, from hearing people fight, breaking down about 5 times a day, crying my eyes out and falling apart...


These are some things i realized during my breaking points...


1. I've lost most of my appetite since all of this happened (except for the in-n-out burger last night because i was i was craving something heavy) .. but I'm pretty sure the special k diet works now... probably because you're eating next to nothing


2. Relationships are one of the most complicated things we can go through. But they can also be one of the most rewarding things we can experience.


3. Love is like a game of cards... You have to play what you have... asses the risks, gains, and see if its worth the stake ... but also know when to walk away...

4. Without communication everything will fall apart. You have to be able to speak to each other and understand....and after you understand you have to take action and fix whatever you broke..


5. Love is a give and take... You cant be the only one giving or the only one taking. Its not healthy.If you're the one taking then you're being selfish, if you're the one giving then you're enabling. Find the balance.


6. Don't become a mother.... I don't mean get preggers or anything. I mean don't let the relationship turn you into a mom...


7. I realised its OK to break down. Do it whenever you feel like it. LET IT GO! But when you're calm and empty.... think about the reality of things and make sense of it....


8. If people don't congratulate you for something...forget them


9. When you're in this bad of a condition like i was... you'll get through it... its tough but we'll make it... everyday is a new chance to heal.


10. I was watching House and this lady said something that kinda stuck to me.. " Nothing is worse than being in love with someone who will always disappoint you". 

That made me so sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment