Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Rachelmarie

I hope that everyone enjoyed their holidays ♥ I hope that this year brings you so much more than last year. :) Its exciting to start a new year... you don't know what is going to happen. Well in my case it always raises my anxiety levels but I have to take it one day at a time. ;) So many good things happened last year that I hope this year can sort of top it. Last year I got engaged, married, found a wonderful second job and met new people that have become great friends.... Also some low points happened but what is life without something to make you cry?

This year I want to find a better job in general (so I don't have to be as exhausted all the time), I'm mostly giving up meat except for fish once a week (because if I don't have sushi I'm pretty sure I'll be miserable and die), and I'm dedicated in drinking a crapload of water everyday (because i can hear my body begging for healthy crap). I'm most excited about blogging. I was so disappointed that I didn't blog once during December, but granted December is the most hectic month of the year.

 Anyway.... glad to be back... and I hope we all have a great year ahead.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment