Monday, April 11, 2011

(in parentheses) P25

 Pop on the ground / Alfredo Sánchez Santana
1. Whenever I say that I'm going to starve myself i get hungrier, and when I don't I hardly eat at all... so I guess the trick is not to say it because it will backfire on you. 



2. Having a blueberry greek yogurt pancake is apparently not considered breakfast, according to Matthew.. :(
 
3.Sometimes I really do just feel like I'm going to pass out.

4. Don't you ever wish to be as tall as your shadow? I do... every once in a while.

5.NEVER buy those cheap razors that you get like 7 for 3 dollars! They'll cut you up and it'll look like you just tried to commit suicide on your legs! 

6.Doing things at night time is WAY funner than doing things at day time! Recently I've been going to bed at 2 in the morning! WOW!

7. If you really, really, really hate one of your college classes from the get go, DROP IT! ITS NOT WORTH IT! I wish I would have dropped my stupid class way long ago.

8. Don't be scared to do anything by yourself! its not weird to go see a movie by yourself or do anything without anyone. Be independent!

9. What should you do when you're really bored? Because I have nothing to do today.

10. Having bunnies has taught me something.... Some bunnies will love you, and others will totally hate you, run away and never let you touch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment