Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wishing For Warmer Weather


As much as i enjoy the cold chilly weather, I really miss the warmth of the sun. I've bought several pieces such as a flowy floral jumper and a nude rose dress that i'm dying to wear. I'm also craving to wear my new pancake sunglasses! Everytime that i go shopping for sweaters or something to keep me warm  I end up gravitating to summery clothing..... I can dream can't I?


1. Steve Madden- $70 Gladiator Sandal

2. Topshop- $45 Rose Matlot Shorts

3. Tilly's- $23 Floral Romper

4. Topshop- $78 Pom Pom Trim Shift Dress


6. American Vintage- $60 Granite Waisted Tank

7. Karen Walker- $210 Cat Eye Lenses
(BUY THEM AT  NASTY GAL FOR $40)

8. Topshop- $60 Nude Blossom Floral

9. Topshop- $28 Large Flower Headband

10. Wildfox- $59 I Need Coffee Tank

11. Modcloth- $38 Carry Your Love Bag

12. Jeffrey Campbell- $164.95 She-Man Wedge

Photoshop by Matthew Shriver

No comments:

Post a Comment